Categories
dearborn high school famous alumni

homes for sale at ocean view falmouth, me

Find Ocean View at Falmouth, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. ocean view rc/portal access in 3 steps, oceanview at falmouth costs, homes for sale at ocean view falmouth, me, piper shores homes for sale, ocean view properties, reviews of oceanview at falmouth, falmouth house at ocean view, thornton oaks, maine independent living. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Directions & Campus Map, CALL US TO DISCUSS THIS UNIQUE ARRANGEMENT, Copyright - OceanView at Falmouth - All Rights Reserved, Website Design & Development by Northeast Media Collective. Copyright 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 20 Blueberry Lane With glimpses of Casco Bay and on a corner lot, this property welcomes the salty air and ocean breeze on a warm summer day. P.O. Every living space is as unique as the individuals who reside here and are designed to promote a vital, active lifestyle. .. .Come See this one!! OceanView Properties, a leading Southern Maine Real Estate Agency, has specialized in premier coastal properties since 1985. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. The 2nd level features the primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings, spa inspired full bath with clawfoot tub and full glass enclosed shower. Your search does not match any homes. The condo was also featured in the Cape Cod Home Magazine Summer of 2022 edition. More Info. OceanViews financial arrangements for independent cottages and apartments include a wide range of 100% refundable entrance fees. MLS# 73103441. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. to receive alerts when results become available. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Please enter your username or email address. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. SOLD MAY 26, 2022. For Sale - 65 Mary Rose Ln, Falmouth, MA - $499,900. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Popular neighborhoods include Martha's Vineyard, Upper Cape, Marstons Mills, Cataumet, and Cotuit. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Leave behind the worries of home ownership, maintenance, and expense with our stress-free, 100% refundable entrance fee arrangement at OceanView properties. If you're looking to sell your home in the Falmouth area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Great 295 visibility - Close to town center and business district. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. There are currently 2 homes for sale matching ocean view in Falmouth at a median listing price of $784K. Outdoors you have a p, Fabulous ocean-view condo at Maushop Village in the resort community of New Seabury. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Excellent choice! MLS# 73105000. Redfin has a local office at 15 Constitution Dr 1st Floor, Bedford, NH 03110. With Ocean View - Homes for Sale in West Falmouth, MA 2 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Berkshire HathawayHomeServices Robert Paul Properties For Sale $7,900,000 $750k 4 bed 6.5. Used under license. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. There is currently 1 home for sale matching ocean in Falmouth at a median listing price of $910K. Oceanview Properties - All rights reserved. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Directions & Campus Map, Learn More About Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols, https://oceanviewrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/AdobeStock_279228354-scaled.jpeg, https://oceanviewrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/ovlogo.png, 5 Benefits of Senior Transportation for Older Adults, Copyright - OceanView at Falmouth - All Rights Reserved, Website Design & Development by Northeast Media Collective. 1,612 Sq. If you're looking to sell your home in the Falmouth area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. 207-781-4460 COTTAGES SCHOOLHOUSE COTTAGES Find Falmouth, MA homes for sale matching Ocean View. Save your filters to get instant new home alerts. All rights reserved. Outdo. HOMES AT OCEANVIEW Every living space is as unique as the individuals who reside here and are designed to promote a vital, active lifestyle. Brokerage. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. SEARCH; For Sale. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. While helping our clients buy and sell their homes, land, and businesses, we have never lost sight of the ultimate goal to make real estate transactions a pleasant experience. Each office is independently owned and operated. The 1st floor features a living room w/ custom built-ins, sunroom dining area w/ endless views of Nantucket Sound, fully kitted out kitchen, bath, bedroom w/ vaulted ceiling & skylight, washer/dryer, custom blinds. This map is refreshed with the newest listings matching ocean in Falmouth every 15 minutes. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. For Rent. This map is refreshed with the newest listings matching ocean view in Falmouth every 15 minutes. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. You will be pleasantly surprised when you see the updates done on this lovely home which is located on the highly desirable Falmouth Foreside! 207-282-1732, 169 Main St. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. The residence features walls of windows framing the endless ocean views. BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES ROBERT PAUL PROPERTIES, Cape Cod Beach House Homes In Falmouth Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Ocean View Rc/Portal. Ft. 257 Foreside Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105 Falmouth Foreside Home for Sale: 4.3 acres ideally located on Route 1 corridor just off the I-95 Connector and I-295 Falmouth Exit. Brokered by Michael Brendan Barnett - Wagon Wheel RV Resort &. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Find your dream home in Falmouth using the tools above. See Mobile Apps Skip main navigation Sign in Join Do not sell or share my personal information. 2 bedroom/2 bath cottages with heated garages. Take a closer look at this $1,695,000, 5 bed, 4 bath, 3,411 SqFt, Single Family for sale, located at 257 FORESIDE RD in Falmouth, ME 04105. Buy . $450,000 Beds Baths 4.30 Acres (Lot) 356R US-1, Falmouth, ME 04105 Loading. Save your filters to get instant new home alerts. Popular neighborhoods include Riverton, and North Deering. Learn more. P.O. New Ceilings and lighting on the 1st floor with tasteful improvements in each interior room! Our top-rated real estate agents in Falmouth are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Falmouth. Copyright 2022 Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Excellent choice! This map is refreshed with the newest listings matching ocean in Falmouth every 15 minutes. Most homes for sale in Falmouth stay on the market for 28 days and receive 1 offers. In the past month, 68 homes have been sold in Falmouth. Box 7480 Most homes for sale in Falmouth stay on the market for 28 days and receive 1 offers. Detailed information about real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CC&I Assoc. of REALTORS, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Ocean View at Falmouth, Falmouth, ME Real Estate and Homes for Sale. In addition to houses in Falmouth, there were also 29 condos, 30 townhouses, and 2 multi-family units for sale in Falmouth last month. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. For Sale - 81 Blacksmith Shop Rd, Falmouth, MA - $1,150,000. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. While helping our clients buy and sell their homes, land, and businesses, we have never lost sight of the ultimate goal to make real estate transactions a pleasant experience. Just what kind of people live here? Performance & security by Cloudflare. Browse our residents stories and see for yourself! Close to the Main Dining Room with daily meals included. Leave behind the worries of home ownership, maintenance, and expense with our stress-free, 100% refundable entrance fee arrangement at OceanView properties. The Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm any item before relying on it in a purchase decision. All rights reserved. All data should be independently verified. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Used under license. document.currentScript.replaceWith(ihfKestrel.render({"component":"gallerySliderWidget","rows":1,"columns":3,"nav":"bottom","style":"grid","effect":"slide","auto":false,"interval":0,"maxResults":50,"status":"active","sortBy":"ds"})); 18 Yates Street Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Hosting guests is a pleasure around the infinity, heated, saltwater pool, with outdoor living room comfort, and kitchen space. Sold. This idyllic, quaint, Sconset style seaside cottage has gone through a major renovation making it into one of the best condos in the village. Zillow Inc. 415 Congress St #202 Portland, ME 04101 (207) 220-3782 Ft. 153 Foreside Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105 153 Foreside Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105 Viewing page 1 of 1(Download All) End of results 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you're looking to sell your home in the Falmouth area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Before you say NO to a Split Foyer. That is why we have compiled a list of 100 homes with ocean view that are currently for sale within West Falmouth, MA residential boundaries, including open house listings. Entertain in style with the seaside patios and decks on this beautifully landscaped lot enjoying the views of Casco Bay and its Islands. The 1st floor features a living room w/ custom built-ins, sunroom dining area w/ endless views of Nantucket Sound, fully kitted out kitchen, 1/2 bath, bedroom w/ vaulted ceiling & skylight, under stair storage, washer/dryer, custom blinds. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Individual apartments in a uniquely designed, secure community for individuals with memory loss and dementia. In the past month, 68 homes have been sold in Falmouth. Brokerage. We will navigate the process together. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Zillow has 1 homes for sale in Falmouth MA matching Ocean View. Our Falmouth real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Falmouth. This property is a must see to appreciate all the hard work that has been done! You will truly have the opportunity to relax, smile and embrace the opportunities retirement allows. Take a look. Members get daily listing updates. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Redfin has a local office at 150 Royall Street, Suite 202, Canton, MA 02021. All sorts! Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. With Ocean View - Homes for Sale in Falmouth, ME 2 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Advisors Living, LLC For Sale $2,200,000 7 bed 5 bath 5,986 sqft 0.53 acre lot 2 Town. Warning This browser is no longer supported. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. Sort: Homes for You 5 Middle Road, Falmouth, ME 04105 PORTSIDE REAL ESTATE GROUP $579,000 2 bds 2 ba 1,350 sqft - Active 3D Tour 210 Rockaway Road Lot 14B, Falmouth, ME 04105 PORTSIDE REAL ESTATE GROUP $535,000 74.74 acres lot - Active Loading. The 2nd level features the primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings, spa inspired full bath with clawfoot tub and full glass enclosed shower. This property is not currently available for sale. November 26, 2022 by Admin. Private apartments with 24-hour staff and 4 levels of care. Our first cottages built have been updated since their original construction, some with added porches or decks. While numbers are important, we know that your purchase or sale is the most important transaction for you, and will treat it as ours as well. 1-844-759-7732. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Find your dream home in Falmouth using the tools above. Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Commonwealth Real Estate, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Robert Paul Properties, New Seabury Sotheby's International Realty, Keller Williams Realty Signature Properties, Berkshire HathawayHomeServices Robert Paul Properties, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Highland Green is a vast, 635-acre oasis artfully encompassing naturally beauty and an unrivalled sense of community. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Most homes for sale in Falmouth stay on the market for 28 days and receive 5 offers. Log In Sign Up. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search for a house with ocean view with ease. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Large, spacious cottages nestled in a historic hillside setting with terraced rock walls and gardens. Those sites are now available! 207-967-5444. Box 224 3 Beds. In the past month, 14 homes have been sold in Falmouth. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Find your dream home in Falmouth using the tools above. CALL US! This 100% refundable entrance fee arrangement also gives residents the comfort of knowing that they will have this asset (refunded upon resale) should they need to move to an assisted living community. This browser is no longer supported. Quarry Cottages Enclave Apartments And even though Highland Green folks enjoy lower maintenance living, they reside in custom-built, freestanding homes unavailable elsewhere. For Sale $450,000 4.3 acre lot 356R US Route 1, Falmouth, ME 04105 Email agent Advertisement Showing 90 homes around 20 miles. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Please contact our Marketing Department for a comprehensive brochure with pricing included. Pack Maynard & Associates Real estate LLC, Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! 2.5 Baths. Explore the homes with Ocean View that are currently for sale in Chebeague Island, ME. website, call This browser is no longer supported. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Expand your search parameters, or consider Aerial View of OceanView at Falmouth Get a unique aerial glimpse of OceanView Retirement Community and its beautifully wooded 80 acre campus in Falmouth, Maine. OceanView Properties, a leading Southern Maine Real Estate Agency, has specialized in premier coastal properties since 1985. We will navigate the process together. Be sure to see our other listings: Create an alert to be instantly notified of new similar listings coming online Try adjusting your search area to see more homes Nearby homes new $840,000 4 Beds 5 Baths Falmouth, Maine 04105 All data should be independently verified. This map is refreshed with the newest listings matching ocean view in Falmouth every 15 minutes. This idyllic, quaint, Sconset style seaside cottage has gone through a major renovation making it into one of the best condos in the village. There are currently 2 homes for sale matching ocean view in Falmouth at a median listing price of $784K. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Learn more. And since we are a no lockbox agency, we will be there to represent your best interests at every showing. We're on the waiting list to move. LEGACY PROPERTIES SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. In the past month, 14 homes have been sold in Falmouth. Sort: Homes for You 904 W Falmouth Highway, Falmouth, MA 02540 KINLIN GROVER COMPASS $3,599,000 6 bds 8 ba 7,000 sqft - House for sale 47 days on Zillow 101 Associates Road, Falmouth, MA 02540 BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES ROBERT PAUL PROPERTIES $3,495,000 2 bds 2 ba 1,510 sqft - House for sale 6 days on Zillow Loading. Biddeford Pool The offer is not extended to non-MLS brokers. The non-MLS broker may negotiate compensation with their client or directly with the listing broker prior to an offer being submitted. They had a pool, exercise area, movie theatre, great dining rooms, game room, library, two or three activity areas, walking . Nearby homes similar to 45 Ocean View Ave have recently sold between $770K to $1,650K at an average of $515 per square foot. With our two fully staffed offices in Biddeford Pool and Kennebunkport, we provide the experience and exposure of a larger agency, yet retain the independent and personal service that only a smaller, friendlier agency can provide. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Your IP: Fabulous ocean-view condo at Maushop Village in the resort community of New Seabury. Most homes for sale in Falmouth stay on the market for 28 days and receive 5 offers. Equal Housing Opportunity. saving this search Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search for a house with ocean view with ease. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Not owning real estate relieves residents from the expense and stress of maintaining and managing their property we take care of maintenance (inside and outside) along with property taxes, insurance, water/sewer, housekeeping, security patrol service, health care management, transportation options and a host of other services and amenities! OceanView offers Falmouth House or Legacy Memory Care for assisted living services which are both monthly rental arrangements. The entrance fee will also be returned in full (upon resale) to residents heirs. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. The, This Oceanfront estate has over 6,000 square feet of sprawling coastal living space with 650 feet of private oceanfront access, a sandy beach, and rare, deep-water dock with a mooring. 216.238.99.111 of REALTORS, Inc. includes the name of the listing company. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Falmouth with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Some include breakfast nooks, sunrooms and screened-in porches. Our top-rated real estate agents in Falmouth are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Falmouth. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Another 52 cottages are planned for Phase 2. Falmouth ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes in Nearby Counties Cumberland County for Sale About Us Why Agents Love Homes.com Terms of Use Privacy Policy Equal Opportunity Housing Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. $770,000 Last Sold Price. SOLD MAY 27, 2022. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Each office independently owned and operated. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Falmouth with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Do not sell or share my personal information. Many people choose to live near West Falmouth, MA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Falmouth, Maine 04105 OceanViews 35+ year reputation for excellence in retirement living has expanded to Cumberland where we have 53 newly built cottages. There are 4+ expansive bedrooms, most with water views and private balconies, 7.5 bathrooms in the main house, and multiple common l 1 / 160 NEW CONSTRUCTION 3D WALKTHROUGH $8,900,000 10 Beds 12 Baths 13,307 Sq. This site was last updated 2022-04-05 08:58:10 PDT. End of matching results Visit realtor.com to browse house photos, view details, check walk scores, and view other. Discover photos, open house information, and listing details for listings matching Ocean View in Falmouth. RECENT NEWS Conveniently located with gas fireplaces and balconies. Anonymous118258 2017-03-29 Everything at Oceanview was great and wonderful, including the people, the food, the accommodations, and the choices of living. All corner apartments with gas fireplaces, balconies, dens, and garage parking included. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. If you're looking to sell your home in the Falmouth area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Search the most complete Ocean View at Falmouth, real estate listings for sale. Explore Cumberland Crossing by OceanView! Click to reveal Ft. 32 Bellavista Dr, Bourne, MA 02559. Neither the listing company nor CC&I Assoc. Find your dream home in Falmouth using the tools above. Get a glimpse of our beautiful community through an assortment of pictures and videos. . Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Falmouth with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. The current Trulia Estimate for 18 Ocean View Ave is $1,039,500. Many people choose to live near Falmouth, ME because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. The condo was also featured in the Cape Cod Home Magazine Summer of 2022 edition. 2 bedroom/2 bath, gas fireplaces, 4 season sunrooms, patios, solar electricity, and generators come standard. 3.5 Baths 3,411 Sq. 20 Blueberry Lane In addition to houses in Falmouth, there were also 5 condos, 0 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in Falmouth last month. 18 Ocean View Ave, North Falmouth, MA 02556 is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 2,537 sqft single-family home built in 2000. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. All data relating to real estate for sale on this page comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Falmouth. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. The primary first floor bedroom suite is a retreat with a private deck to the ocean with a spa-like bath. All of our independent living apartment buildings are interconnected with interior walkways. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Cape Porpoise Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Luxury Ocean View Homes for Sale in Falmouth, Maine, United States No homes for sale found in Falmouth, ME, United States matching your search. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. (800) 525-7452. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Brand new windows and doors throughout and flooring on the first floorjust to start! So you are looking for homes with ocean view in Falmouth, ME? Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. david paulides podcast,

Political Factors Affecting Curriculum Development, Snapseed Copy Part Of Image, Small Wedding Venues Sydney, Yuya And Zuzu Fanfiction, Articles H