Categories
dearborn high school famous alumni

configure: error: "libxml not found"

Using libxml2. Sign in Because configure it self is autogenerated from configure.ac using autotools, one patches configure.ac and can then run autoreconf. I made sure xml2 and libxml2 are installed (via sudo apt-get install) but that's not enough. When a gnoll vampire assumes its hyena form, do its HP change? Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit) [ 19%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/buffer.c.o R -q --vanilla < Thanks, I verified that /bin is indeed in my path. Make sure it is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full path to pkg-config. checking whether gcc accepts -g yes I have nearly no idea about cmake, so I probably didn't find out everything, but the file that gets created with the include path seems very wrong: These paths should be /usr/inlucde/libxml2. So what include directory does CMake uses for libxml2? Worked fine on my manjaro machine with just the base-devel group installed. I made sure xml2 and libxml2 are installed (via sudo apt-get install) but that's not enough. no checking for xmlParseFile in -lxml. Thanks for contributing an answer to Ask Ubuntu! -- Build files have been written to: /home/patricaholden/williamson/testbuild/Pro3-Linux/packages/libiio/build, Just to point out - we already provide binaries for armhf (Raspbian Stretch & Raspbian Jessie), they are linked from the readme at: 565), Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI, Ubuntu 23.04 (Lunar Lobster) is now released and is no longer off-topic, Announcement: AI-generated content is now permanently banned on Ask Ubuntu, Package libprotobuf was not found in the pkg-config search path, OpenSSL installed but no openssl.pc (needed by pkg-config), Can't install RMagick 4.0.0. Well occasionally send you account related emails. ~. memory pressure. pthread library not found; support for threads will be disabled. -- Found FLEX: /usr/bin/flex (found version "2.6.4") I installed libxml2 with brew and checked a lot of articles, but nothing helped so far. You signed in with another tab or window. cmake --sysroot=${PWD}/../../../ubuntu-18.04.2-minimal-armhf-2019-02-16 ../ Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. You signed in with another tab or window. My cmake generated path in iiod/CMakeFiles/iiod.dir/DependInfo.cmake includes /usr/inlucde/libxml2. The version nodes are kept so it Let me know if you have any further problems. issues see https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libxml2/-/issues/507, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, https://download.gnome.org/sources/libxml2/2.11/libxml2-2.11.0.tar.xz, https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libxml2/-/issues/507. -- Performing Test WITH_NETWORK_EVENTFD - Success It will still work most of the time, but might not suffice when the newer version of btrfs-tools has added new dependencies (like back in the day when mainline btrfs already supported some newer compression algorithm, but Debian's version . "Signpost" puzzle from Tatham's collection. BLAS: /home/kkarius/anaconda3/lib/R/lib/libRblas.so I have added all dependancy described there listed bellow: After adding dependancies i am trying to run bellow commands. Here are my steps and the results. What's the cheapest way to buy out a sibling's share of our parents house if I have no cash and want to pay less than the appraised value? Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library' How to automatically extend windows virtual disk size [Openstack], No such file or directory c++ Error [CentOS], How to configure Open vSwitch bridge for OpenStack, Too many connections for neutron-db-manage [MySQL], How to manually install higher version of PIP for Python v2.7, [CentOS 7]: Yum install python-pip | No package python-pip available, [OpenStack noVNC]: Code 400, message Client must support binary or base64 protocol [Solved], [CentOS Stream 8]: Error: Unknown repo epel [Solved]. How do you know the names. -- Looking for pthread_setname_np - found Can my creature spell be countered if I cast a split second spell after it? Working PATH (for me): /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/var/lib/flatpak/exports/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/default/bin:/usr/bin/site_perl:/usr/bin/vendor_perl:/usr/bin/core_perl. It seems that R is picking up the libxml2 installation from Anaconda. -- Looking for strdup rev2023.4.21.43403. I wasn't see anyway to override this false positive libxml1 check, so a hack of a workaround you can use is to patch out that branch of the configure script. Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. What to do? ERROR: configuration failed for package XML. Package libxml2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path. With over 10 pre-installed distros to choose from, the worry-free installation life is here! What is this brick with a round back and a stud on the side used for? sha256sum: b1a2fca3f7722d6c35a4f24974a1b5800e4d84ec5cb756bc61ef2b8c75a19e36. /usr/include/libxml2/libxml/encoding.h:31:26: fatal error: unicode/ucnv.h: No such file or directory Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. How can I start PostgreSQL server on Mac OS X? make all, [ 3%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/backend.c.o * edition of libxml provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been [ 15%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/context.c.o Interpreting non-statistically significant results: Do we have "no evidence" or "insufficient evidence" to reject the null? okay, I missed that I need to have it installed, now it works! configure: error: xml2-config not found. I had the same error but libxml2-dev was already installed so that didn't help. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. but setting the config in the R environment doesn't help: UPDATE I already had libxml2 installed in the system see: Make sure your system has the libxml-dev or libxml2-dev package installed. no checking for xmlParseFile in -lxml2. For Microsoft Windows 64-bit Emacs, the file nt/INSTALL.w64 says this: Run msys2_shell.bat in your MSYS2 directory and you will see a BASH window opened. configure: error: "libxml not found" Thanks! EOF, setenv LIBXML_LIBDIR /home/***/anaconda3/lib/, setenv LIBXML_INCDIR /home/***/anaconda3/include/libxml2/, * installing to library /home/***/anaconda3/lib/R/library Here is the diff in case someone else has the same problem, what didn't work, but I also tried: building and installing AUR version libxml2-git as well as installing libxml2-2.9.9-2. /tmp/RtmpY66UhU/downloaded_packages which indicates to me that /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig is already in the default path for pkg-config. If total energies differ across different software, how do I decide which software to use? [3] LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8 LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8 Thanks for pointing this out as I've kind of been stuck on this for a bit trying to do it from CMake within my project. By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and -- Looking for strerror_r - found So, any idea where the bug is? So the other option left was to install from source. [ 25%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/local.c.o from /usr/include/libxml2/libxml/threads.h:35, I am trying to add libvisio in my mac os x from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libvisio. Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! The output is this: > source("https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R") Checking directory of LIBXML_INCDIR Located parser file /opt/lampp/include/parser.h Checking for 1.8: /opt/lampp/include Using libxml2. Please check your libxml2 installation. Unfortunately, through yum, i couldnt upgrade php! The pgModeler instruction includes "To check if the library is correctly installed" run this command: pkg-config libxml2.0 --cflags --libs -- Found LibXml2: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxml2.so (found version "2.9.4") Protection against entity expansion attacks, also known as billion laughs -- Looking for in6addr_any - found For trying out wordpress 3.8 installation, i had to upgrade my php installation from 5.1.6 to 5.2.4 or later version. Hello- I found this discussion on the mailing list archives: >On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Pallentin wrote: >> Hi there, >> I try to install ver. : The resulting config.log only mentions configure:6235: error: Cannot find xsltproc. from /usr/include/libxml2/libxml/globals.h:18, specify an appropriate LIBXML_LIBDIR if the libxml2 library is not in the default Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? [ 16%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/utilities.c.o The quick solution to the above problem is you need to install libxml2-devel package. USE_XML2 = yes 0.5 on a SuSE 7.0 distribution. Why xargs does not process the last argument? documents which make heavy use of entities are rejected now. Can I connect multiple USB 2.0 females to a MEAN WELL 5V 10A power supply? Get a virtual cloud desktop with the Linux distro that you want in less than five minutes with Shells! I've tried to run with & without "/bin" in the PATH and get the same results. so I'm trying to use pkg-config, as it suggests but then getting the new error: /app/INSTALL_FILES/pkg-config-.29.2 # ./configure --with-internal-glib but I get this error when I try 'make' command: # CC=gcc # export CC # make make Using libxml2. #include Would you ever say "eat pig" instead of "eat pork"? I am also running into the failure when trying to cross-compile libraries. Unexpected uint64 behaviour 0xFFFF'FFFF'FFFF'FFFF - 1 = 0? (Related homebrew issue: "libxml2 install path".). You can get all the above info by running: brew info libxml2. git clone https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/libiio.git To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Can someone explain why this point is giving me 8.3V? add explicit note about dependency on autotools-archive, resolving Gi, https://nick-black.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=543. Easy way of installing it is using yum by issuing the following command on your CentOS/Fedora/RHEL Linux distributions. compilation terminated. -- Detecting C compiler ABI info checking for C compiler default output file name a.out Error installing the stringi package on R 4 on Linux Ubuntu, Having Trouble Downloading Tidyverse in R. What was the actual cockpit layout and crew of the Mi-24A? Here are my steps and the results. If "Python" How about saving the world? * checking for gzopen in -lz. I believe that libxml2 is an optional package that you can install along with Emacs. By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Why typically people don't use biases in attention mechanism? Try installing: deb: libxml2-dev (Debian, Ubuntu, etc) rpm: libxml2-devel (Fedora, CentOS, RHEL) csw: libxml2_dev (Solaris) If libxml-2.0 is already installed, check that 'pkg-config' is in your PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH contains a libxml-2.0.pc file. long story short: if "/bin" is in your PATH, cmake doesn't work correctly. So, a little more info here, since I'm still not sure if this is an arch/libxml2 problem, or a libiio one. It only takes a minute to sign up. You signed in with another tab or window. Why are players required to record the moves in World Championship Classical games? ** package XML successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked Command line sequence for building libiio: Please check your libxml2 installation. "Signpost" puzzle from Tatham's collection. [ 11%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/context.c.o What is this brick with a round back and a stud on the side used for? With. Configuration failed because libxml-2.0 was not found. Embedded hyperlinks in a thesis or research paper. -- Looking for stddef.h So you have to specify the location of libxml2 when you run ./configure, just as brew and libvisio tell you to: (The paths on your system may vary, so do check! -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc Does a password policy with a restriction of repeated characters increase security? but an incompatible library. @pcercuei correct me if I'm wrong here, but we don't really do anything special with libxml2 in cmake but rely on find_package. sponsoring much of the work on this release! Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Why does contour plot not show point(s) where function has a discontinuity? You have to ignore the suggestion from pgModeler documentation. ** package XML successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked Not the answer you're looking for? -- Found BISON: /usr/bin/bison (found version "3.0.4") Browse other questions tagged, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, How did you launch the R shell above? You can check what development packages are available for a particular library using the apt-cache search engine e.g. Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Python" with any i.e. Can you still use Commanders Strike if the only attack available to forego is an attack against an ally? "Python_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. -- Generating done By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. checking for suffix of executables compilation terminated. Running under: CentOS Linux 7 (Core), Matrix products: default The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: The issue here isn't that you're missing xsltproc, but that you're missing the Autotools macro AX_PROG_XSLTPROC which looks for xsltproc. Browse other questions tagged, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, for libxml++2.6 sudo apt-get install libxml++2.6-dev. force = TRUE, it should tell you what environment variables you need to set in order to find libxml2 So, armed with these last two pieces of info, you should be able to work out what you need to set and how. checking for C compiler default output file name a.out I don't (yet) know why, but I found out what is putting that in my PATH in the first place: xdm. Have a question about this project? it should tell you what environment variables you need to set in order to find libxml2 So, armed with these last two pieces of info, you should be able . 565), Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI. [ 27%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/network.c.o -- Looking for newlocale - found -- Looking for stddef.h - found Makefile:129: recipe for target 'all' failed If I'm reading this right, the linker cannot find the lib xml2. I used sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev and it seemed to install ok. If it detects the directory name as libxml instead of libxml2 it assumes you're using libxml1. It is the XML support library, and required for HTML and XML support in Emacs. I note there is a pkg-config file listed for libxml2 by homebrew at: which is also available via a non-version-specific symlink as: so, if you have installed pkg-config with homebrew, like this: the solution may be just to add the path for that to your PKG_CONFIG_PATH with: Note: It is only after installing pkg-config (via brew) that homebrew will display pkg-config related "caveats" for many affected packages e.g. // . I have checked the pathname for sysroot and it is most certainly correct. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Order relations on natural number objects in topoi, and symmetry. Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. downloaded 1.5 MB, * installing *source* package XML Ah, so you're using Anaconda's R distribution. CMake did not find one. How a top-ranked engineering school reimagined CS curriculum (Ep. Deprecated several outdated and internal functions. Have a question about this project? [OpenStack Glance]: Failed to contact the endpoint at https://localhost:9292 for discovery. How can I fix this? rev2023.4.21.43403. On what basis are pardoning decisions made by presidents or governors when exercising their pardoning power? Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. See the pkg-config man page for more details. -- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE) https://download.gnome.org/sources/libxml2/2.11/libxml2-2.11.0.tar.xz (2.50M) mismatched. sequential (one-line) endnotes in plain tex/optex. How do I stop the Flickering on Mode 13h? -- Detecting C compile features - done Can you still use Commanders Strike if the only attack available to forego is an attack against an ally? But i having problem with second command $ ./configure. Can the game be left in an invalid state if all state-based actions are replaced? You are trying to use a version 2. [ 7%] Building C object CMakeFiles/iio.dir/channel.c.o [5] LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8 LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8 To reproduce your problem I installed Anaconda3 4.4.0 on RedHat 7.4, then: Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Make sure your system has the libxml-dev or libxml2-dev package installed. About 90 memory errors in code paths handling malloc failures have been fixed. How about saving the world? Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. -- Looking for strdup - found Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. -- Looking for sys/types.h 2. I had already pkg-config installed but the path was pointing to correct location (AWS instance). On whose turn does the fright from a terror dive end? -- Looking for in6addr_any Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. of the following names: Add the installation prefix of "Python" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set * removing /home/kkarius/anaconda3/lib/R/library/XML, The downloaded source packages are in The problem in this case is the configure script incorrectly judges you to be using libxml 1 from parsing the include directory. Did the Golden Gate Bridge 'flatten' under the weight of 300,000 people in 1987? checking for xml2-config /home/kkarius/anaconda3/bin/xml2-config Looking for job perks? while building fro source, libiio seems to be unable to find libxml2, at least unter arch linux. How to check for #1 being either `d` or `h` with latex3? -- Performing Test HAS_PIPE2 - Success While these issues shouldnt impact security, this improves robustness under symbols will now be hidden. A freelance writer on latest trends in technology, gadget reviews, How to's and many more. Looking for job perks? This release finally fixes symbol visibility on UNIX systems. libraries make Share Improve this question Follow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45775877/configure-error-please-reinstall-the-libzip-distribution. Excellent :-) Good luck with your project! I installed R using apt-get. trying URL 'https://cran.rstudio.com/src/contrib/XML_3.98-1.9.tar.gz' To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. rev2023.4.21.43403. Located parser file -I/home/kkarius/anaconda3/include/libxml2 -I/home/kkarius/anaconda3/include/parser.h Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Can someone explain why this point is giving me 8.3V? @steeldriver Thanks - that answers my original question. is not working in on the command line for Visual Studio Code on OS X/Mac. This should also work as I didn't have brew: So, you already have libxml2 installed with brew. -- Looking for pthread_setname_np [9] LC_ADDRESS=C LC_TELEPHONE=C Can the game be left in an invalid state if all state-based actions are replaced? Making 'packages.html' done 565), Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI. The problem is it's looking for libxml-2.0, not libxml2. -- Detecting C compile features Fix use-after-free in xmlParseContentInternal() (David Kilzer), xmllint: Fix use-after-free with --maxmem, parser: Fix OOB read when formatting error message, entities: Rework entity amplification checks, parser: Fix regression in xmlParserNodeInfo accounting, Fix memory errors in code handling malloc failures, xmlParseStartTag2() contains typo when checking for default definitions for, error: Make sure that error messages are valid UTF-8, xmllint: Validate --maxmem integer option, xmlValidatePopElement() can return invalid value (-1) (David Kilzer), parser: Rework EBCDIC code page detection, parser: Limit name length in xmlParseEncName, parser: Rework shrinking of input buffers, html: Rely on CUR_CHAR to grow the input buffer, parser: Rely on CUR_CHAR/NEXT to grow the input buffer, valid: Make xmlValidateElement non-recursive, html: Fix quadratic behavior in htmlParseTryOrFinish, xmllint: Fix memory leak with --pattern --stream, parser: Stop calling xmlParserInputShrink, xinclude: Fix quadratic behavior in xmlXIncludeLoadTxt, xinclude: Abort immediately if max depth was exceeded, parser: Lower entity nesting limit with XML_PARSE_HUGE, parser: Dont increase depth twice when parsing internal entities, parser: Improve detection of entity loops, parser: Only report a single entity error, libxml.h: Remove dubious definition of LIBXML_STATIC, encoding: Remove unused variable xmlDefaultCharEncodingHandler, parser: Merge misc, prolog and epilog cases in push parser, parser: Fix consumed accounting when switching encodings, html: Fix check for end of comment in push parser, parser: Fix push parser with 1-3 byte initial chunk, parser: Rewrite push parser boundary checks, reader: Switch to xmlParserInputBufferCreateMem, html: Dont escape ASCII chars in href attributes, parser: Dont call xmlSHRINK from push parser, parser: Ignore cdata argument in xmlParseCharData, parser: Rework push parser parser progress checks, io: Fix a few integer overflows in I/O statistics, io: Rework xmlParserInputBufferGrow with encodings, io: Check for memory buffer early in xmlParserInputGrow, parser: Fix error message in xmlParseCommentComplex, Bypass proxy in nanoHTTP for hosts in no_proxy (Markus Jrg), schemas: Fix infinite loop in xmlSchemaCheckElemSubstGroup, xinclude: Remove inefficient refcounting scheme, xmllint: Improve handling of empty XPath node sets, parser: Fix potential memory leak in xmlParseAttValueInternal, error: Dont use initGenericErrorDefaultFunc, xpath: Lower XPath recursion limit on Windows, Make xmlNewSAXParserCtx take a const sax handler, Remove internal macros from parserInternals.h, Move some HTML functions to correct header file, xmllint: Stop calling xmlSAXDefaultVersion, Introduce xmlNewSAXParserCtxt and htmlNewSAXParserCtxt, Dont mess with parser options in htmlParseDocument, Remove useless call to htmlDefaultSAXHandlerInit, Remove htmlDefaultSAXHandler from non-SAX1 build, Dont initialize SAX handler in htmlReadMemory, Fix htmlReadMemory mixing up XML and HTML functions, Dont use default SAX handler to report unrelated errors, Create stream with buffer in xmlNewStringInputStream, xzlib: Fix implicit sign change in xz_open, parser: Simplify calculation of available buffer space, parser: Use size_t when subtracting input buffer pointers, parser: Check for integer overflow when updating checkIndex, xpath: Fix harmless integer overflow in xmlXPathTranslateFunction, regexp: Add sanity check in xmlRegCalloc2, encoding: Cast toupper argument to unsigned char, buf: Fix return value of xmlBufGetInputBase, parser: Remove useless ent->etype test in xmlParseReference, parser: Remove useless ent->children tests in xmlParseReference, xmlexports.h: Disable docs for internal macro XMLPUBLIC, parser: Simplify xmlParseConditionalSections, io: Rearrange code in xmlSwitchInputEncodingInt, warnings: Fix -Wstrict-prototypes warning, warnings: Remove set-but-unused variables, Fix unused variable warning in python/types.c, Dont use sizeof(xmlChar) or sizeof(char), parser: Deprecate more internal functions, parser: Deprecate some parser input functions, parser: Deprecate xmlString*DecodeEntities, threads: Deprecate some internal functions, Generate deprecation warnings for old SAX API, Mark more functions setting globals as deprecated, autoconf: Warn about outdated C compilers, catalog.c: Silence a cast warning on VS 2022 (Luk Tyrychtr), xstc/fixup-tests.py: port to Python 3 (Ross Burton), xstc/fixup-tests.py: unify whitespace (Ross Burton), Remove hacky heuristic from b2dc5675 (Alex Richardson), Avoid creating an out-of-bounds pointer by rewriting a check, Correctly relocate internal pointers after realloc() (Alex Richardson), Visual Studio builds: Allow silencing deprecation warnings (Chun-wei Fan), Visual Studio: Define XML_DEPRECATED (Chun-wei Fan), sources: Silence C4013 warnings on Visual Studio (Chun-wei Fan), python/setup.py.in: Improve Windows import patching (Chun-wei Fan), Fix Windows compiler warnings in python/types.c, Fix libxml_PyFileGet with stdout on macOS, xmlexports.h: Remove LIBXML_FASTCALL optimization, Remove XMLCALL and XMLCDECL macros from public headers, Remove RPM build, Makefile.tests, README.tests, libxml.m4: deprecate AM_PATH_XML2, wrap PKG_CHECK_MODULES instead, libxml.m4: fix -Wstrict-prototypes (Sam James), cmake: Build static library with -DLIBXML_STATIC, autotools: Dont use version script on Windows, autotools: Only add network libraries if HTTP/FTP enabled, python: Dont output missing generators during build, Remove HAVE_WIN32_THREADS configuration flag, Use AM_CFLAGS and AM_LDFLAGS consistently, configure.ac: Remove checks for unused programs, Consolidate simple API modules in configure.ac, Fix dependency resolution in configure.ac, Cleanup distribution settings in Makefile.am, testchar: Add test for memory pull parser with encoding, fuzz: Also test init function of URI fuzzer, gitlab-ci: Enable all integer sanitizers, fuzz: Support variable integer sizes in fuzz data, fuzz: Fix duplicate detection in fuzzEntityRecorder, fuzz: Set filename in xmlFuzzEntityLoader, python/tests/reader2: use absolute paths everywhere (Ross Burton), python/tests/reader2: always exit(1) if a test fails (Ross Burton), testModule: exit if the module cant be opened (Ross Burton), CI: disable modules in gcc:static build (Ross Burton), tests: Check that xmlInitParser doesnt allocate memory, tests: Fix use-after-free in Python tests, gitlab-ci: Make Test-Msvc exit if ctest fails, gitlab-ci: Treat compiler warnings as errors on MSVC, test: Add test for push parser boundaries, gitlab-ci: Upgrade image to Ubuntu 22.10, reenable MSan, xinclude: Dont create result doc for test with errors, gitlab-ci: Allow cast-align warnings from clang, gitlab-ci: Move MSVC test to separate script, gitlab-ci: Consolidate CMake test scripts, gitlab-ci: Only install MinGW autotools if needed, gitlab-ci: Only install cmake MinGW package if needed, Disable fuzzer tests if glob.h wasnt found, html: Fix htmlInitAutoClose documentation, doc: Mention new location of XML catalog as breaking change, doc: Mention potentially breaking changes in NEWS, doc: Remove xmlDllMain from documentation and version script, doc: Document xmllint --nodict and --pedantic, Support comments for global variables in documentation, Dont index anything in DOC_DISABLE sections.

Matthew Dyer Obituary, Articles C